Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
- A Post-season Catch-up: Livio Suppo December 4, 2013In his first season as Team Principal with Repsol Honda Team, the final result could not have been much better for Livio Suppo as the Riders’, Teams’ and Manufacturers’ titles were all sewn up. The Italian reviews his memorable 2013 year.
- MotoGP™ riders to star at Madrid Motor Days December 4, 2013The first edition of Madrid Motor Days will be underway between Friday 20 December and Sunday 5 January, showcasing a range of unique vehicles and an extensive programme of activities at the Feria de Madrid. During the show, numerous famous MotoGP™ faces will be attracting the crowds.
- A Post-season Catch-up: Paolo Ciabatti December 3, 2013In the latest Post-season Catch-up, we hear from Ducati Team’s Paolo Ciabatti. The MotoGP Project Director discusses the change of direction within the Italian squad as well as Cal Crutchlow joining Andrea Dovizioso from the start of 2014.
- Scott Redding backs young British talent December 3, 2013As Scott Redding prepares to step up to the premier class in 2014, the 20-year-old Briton has also joined forces with Team Repli-Cast in the UK to give other British youngsters the opportunity to follow in his footsteps.
- New role for Puig within HRC December 3, 2013Former Grand Prix winner Alberto Puig, who has been working with Honda Racing Corporation since 2006 as Dani Pedrosa's advisor, will face a new challenge starting from 2014.
- A Post-season Catch-up: Livio Suppo December 4, 2013