Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
- Misting visor limits Bradl’s visibility May 19, 2013Stefan Bradl had a third crash from in races as he slid out of Sunday’s Monster Energy Grand Prix de France, but had been suffering from visibility problems.
- De Puniet confirms Suzuki test after home race disappointment May 19, 2013Power Electronics Aspar’s Randy de Puniet will travel to Japan tomorrow to test Suzuki’s potential MotoGP™ entry for 2014 following the disappointment of a crash in his home race at Le Mans.
- Pedrosa: ‘I’m really happy with this one’ May 19, 2013Dani Pedrosa’s fourth victory at Le Mans but first in the premier class makes the Spaniard the first two-time race victor in 2013. After the race, the Repsol Honda Team rider explained how he had risen from sixth position on the starting grid.
- Difficult afternoon for Yamaha Factory Racing May 19, 2013Yamaha Factory Racing had a tough time at Le Mans, with Jorge Lorenzo struggling to seventh position as Valentino Rossi fell en route to 12th place.
- Marquez storms back to podium in France May 19, 2013Marc Marquez has maintained his 100% podium finishing record for the MotoGP™ season, having notched up a fourth top three result in the Monster Energy Grand Prix de France.
- Misting visor limits Bradl’s visibility May 19, 2013