Comments are closed.
- Nakamoto: ‘The Honda RC is delayed, but it will be good’ May 22, 2013HRC Executive Vice President Shuhei Nakamoto speaks with motogp.com, explaining that the bike to be offered to private teams from next year is now in the final stages of its development and on the verge of being track tested.
- MotorLand all set for CEV Repsol May 22, 2013
- Juan Martinez expands suspension expertise May 22, 2013
- Bridgestone: 'Lorenzo did not have tyre problem' May 21, 2013MotoGP™ tyre supplier Bridgestone has verified that Jorge Lorenzo did not suffer a rear tyre problem in Sunday’s French Grand Prix. The world champion, suffering a lack of rear grip, fell down the field to an eventual seventh position.
- Magneti Marelli assesses ECU progress May 21, 2013MotoGP™ Director of Technology Corrado Cecchinelli caught up with motogp.com to give his view on the Magneti Marelli ECU at the Le Mans race, ahead of which the first software upgrade was introduced at the Jerez post-race test. Teams running the software include NGM Mobile Forward Racing, Came IodaRacing Project and Avintia Blusens, as well as the i […]
- Nakamoto: ‘The Honda RC is delayed, but it will be good’ May 22, 2013