- Capirossi shares his thoughts on Lorenzo-Marquez incident May 17, 2013MotoGP™ Safety Advisor Loris Capirossi shared his thoughts with motogp.com about the Jerez last corner incident with Marc Marquez and Jorge Lorenzo, following much talk and discussion since arriving at Le Mans.
- Both Ducati Team riders upbeat at Le Mans May 17, 2013Ducati Team ended the first day of the Monster Energy Grand Prix de France weekend in seventh and eighth positions, leaving both Andrea Dovizioso and Nicky Hayden in confident moods.
- Crutchlow lists catalogue of problems May 17, 2013Cal Crutchlow admitted his frustration after the opening two practice sessions at Le Mans. The Monster Yamaha Tech 3 rider finished the day in sixth position, but went on to state that he is not feeling well and that his bike was handling badly.
- I expected to feel better, Abraham admits May 17, 2013Karel Abraham was back in action as Friday practice took place for the Monster Energy Grand Prix de France, but admits that he had expected to be in better shape.
- Pedrosa pleased to have had dry day May 17, 2013Dani Pedrosa had hoped for a dry start to the Le Mans weekend and was happy to have one on Friday, setting the pace ahead of a projected wet Saturday.
- Capirossi shares his thoughts on Lorenzo-Marquez incident May 17, 2013